I want to tell you what i did in school.
I want to tell you that i have a boring teacher.
I want to tell you that i met new friends.
I want to tell you that our canteen in school serves cheap food.
I want to tell you about my day and ask about yours
I want to call you love all i want..
I want to think about you and feel happy.
I want to watch movie with you again under your blanket.
I want to listen to you sing while i am in your arms
I want to be able to lie next to you and watch you sleep.
I want to hold your hands again.
I want to hear your voice when i feel down.
I want to see you smile.
I want to be able to tell you i miss you.
I want to say love~ you look so sexy when we webcam
=(
I hpe he feels it too
No comments:
Post a Comment