Thursday, August 5, 2010

2nd day

It still sucks.. =( i cannot think properly and i need you so much..i want a hug and hear you say it's going to be alright~ I'm a mess i haven't seen myself like this ever. What is going on with me? I cannot take this stress anymore =(
I need to lean on something..i'm completely drained out on energy all i have now is a shell...
No, i'm not alright =(
I need to get out of the house..i don't want to see my mum have to worry but i can't get pass this..It hurts so much to hide in front of my family. I take long showers so i can cry and have this alone time..i haven't eaten in 2 days but i don't feel hungry at all..i wanna throw up especially at midnights when i dream bout things u say..i scare myself awake and i throw up =(

No comments: