Friday, July 23, 2010

sorry~ Fx song

Been listening to this song (sorry - fx)and it makes me feel a little sad..stupid song =.= pfft~ hahahaa but it's a very nice song that i cannot stop listening to..
It's so hard to say I'm okay because I'm not really fine..I'm beginning to miss your presence~ A lot~ I keep feeling you with me..that's a good thing i think? haha but it also makes me miss you a lot more cause in reality, you're not there =/
I'm trying to keep myself really occupied but at the end of the day..i still wanna talk to you.. =) I wish i could make a wish right now..Wish that i have the ability to read minds/heart..that way i can know how you really feel..I want to know~
sorry so sorry~ i am a girl who likes to know what's going on so if i don't,i think too much and make myself feel a little less comfy. You always say I'm silly =D i think i'm becoming VERY silly..haha
Choose me. Pick me. Love me again~ say i love you say i miss you say i want you~ i miss those days~

No comments: