I have too many things to say and it's getting really hard to compose myself..and I have such strong feelings that are hard for me to put in words..DIFFICULT ahh~
Why must life be so complicated?Cannot live simple life meh?really nid so mafan meh? =D
I feel lost in short. I start doubting. I start not believing.
I need to be able to feel your presence and catch your smell even if it's last few days. I need you.
I'm stuck here..This is like my bubble. i feel like staying in here the whole day not doing anything even though i don't know how to continue this blog entry but it just made me wanna linger..
I thought I'm so over getting scared but I'm starting to feel the days which are closing in on us. I can't help it but feel a little scared. And up til now, you haven't shown me your side of feelings.
I don't know how you feel, how you are handling us, how much you dread even a little bit to leave.
i need to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment