I've been having trouble sleeping nowadays.. =/ i've been slacking alot too in my studies..n now i'm under alot of pressure...Tomorrow is GEOGRAPHY progress test n i haven't finish studying..i cannot cope with this stress... =/ argh~ i just feel like shouting out loud, hitting ppl n scolding them.. *i'm sorry to those that kena my bomb just now in school..* what a shitty day today is..hmm~ i just don feel good..don feel hyper..don have the mood to do anything.. Ms winnie lectured us for an hour just now in class..She's so angry that she keeps hitting the table n shouting at us... gosh~ she keeps repeating n emphasizing that our set is not serious and that we always take her subject for granted.. =/ she said that we have the words : 'I DON'T GIVE A DAMN' written all over our face...SIGHS~i can't get geo into my head now...HOW?
HELP?!! i'm so tired but i cant sleep...
Mo asked me to watch a video in youtube -- [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 ] free hugs! awww~ I really need a good hug right now.. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment