+ List 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
+ Tag 10 people you know and they are to follow your footsteps and write their own list of 15 weird things / habits / little known facts..
+ No tag backs.
=)
1. I love daydreaming..i can sit anywhere and do nth for an hour straight just daydreamiing.. ^^
2. love Alcohol (A)
3. Talk crap [ fei hua ] is one of the best thing i do.. ;) i'm proud of it..HAHA
4. I'm a very materialistic person..n sometimes i think only for myself.
5. I always have a little mirror wit me..n this shows that girls are vain.. =P
6. I Love watching movies,series,dramas!especially like goin to the Cinema
7. My FriEnds are very important to me..as well as my FaMily.. <3
8. perfumeS are what i cannot live without..especially my fav.. DKNY bdelicious <3
9. I love staring at my someone' <3
10. i cry alot recently..well most of the time.. =D
11. love listening to songs n enjoy singing as well
12. i Collect alcohol/liquor bottles.. =D love them very much..
13. pendrives are something i collect too..i cannot resist pendrives!must get them!
14. i wear black most of the time.. =)
15. i am a very random person! -.- mood swing abit siak shi ren..HAHA =P
nw... here's the 10 person~
-1. Bahz
-2. pShii
-3. Herng
-4. Saroja
-5. Dominique
-6. Leng
-7. Nigel
-8. Jia ji
-9. Jeremy
-10. Ryan
there!it's done..so i'm just gonna go back to my day dreaming.. =D o mayb watch some series... =)
hmm...baby~ i nidd you now... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment