Tuesday, November 3, 2009

random anger

Feeling numb..brain stopped, heart stopped...my world just stopped.. =/ my head cant stop spinning..
Wonder why i feel NOT happy...hmm...
Saw pictures of people i have not seen for quite some time..seeing them happy makes me feel happy at the same time sad..
I feel very insecure and lost recently..been thinking alot too...wonder if i should just ignore those feelings or look for the reason..There must be a reason and a solution to it, just that i haven't realized it yet..wonder when will i stop thinking bout random stuffs..
I feel Greedy almost every single day of my life..is this bad?this questions keep running through my head
I don't like the way some people treat me and also the way i treat them..it's killing me to think that some of them are really fake..WTF?i hate it..

Next exams on thurs --> Acc p1.. GOD PLEASE HELP ME! =)

counting down to 2wks ^^V

No comments: