I think my blog is very simple..hmm..dull but i love my blog...even though it's simple and i don't think i intend to change it anytime soon...hehe =D
Currently listening to 2 songs...
'亲爱的' - Wilber
'有何不可' - Vae
i just can't stop listening to them.. <3'有何不可' - Vae
School today was the usual..nothing special nothing to blab about...in the afternoon, went badminton with friends and it was a blast fun! although i'm quite tired but still had a great time..n oh oh oh........
I have wonderfull friends~!! =DD
currently missing someone badly <3 and i can't wait til Gladys my mayonaise is back...haha i can't wait to spend time with her... super super love spending time with her, yin and leng =) COME back soon gladyss =) n safe trip back~I now finally have nothing more to say...lol
will be back soon........ ^^
p.s : can't wait for the next meeting =)
No comments:
Post a Comment