Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another silly tme

When i feel i don't have anyone to turn to..i turn to you bloggie..you're the closest thing i get to a good listener..
Ever felt like you just needed to cry even though you know how silly the matter is?
I felt like that just now..i didn't know what to do, i just knew i needed to cry..
I felt like my heart sank to the bottom of the ocean..
Why do you have to make me feel this way?
What did i do to deserve a whole day of moodiness?
What makes your friends think that there might actually be a future tense?
What makes you so weak that you can only say not to cause you any trouble?
Ever heard of 'action speaks louder than words' ?
Fcuk tenses~
This is not the first time and i hope this WILL be the last..i don't know how much tears i can let you have but i'm sure the next time i wont let you get off so easily
I may not be me now but i WILL be ME again soon cos i have a bunch of good friends that i care alot and care for me alot..With this i can let you know that you've just lost..
I have now the person i love very very much and you and me know that we cannot change the present.
stay strong jan~

谢谢你一路以来的支持!我会继续努力的.. =) for a friend <3
THANK YOU those that knew

No comments: