Is it me? simply just me?
I feel like someone just blew a hole through my chest leaving it empty.. =( over and over again i keep asking myself why do i keep crying myself to sleep every night? is it because of me?
Wonder how it feels like when you're simply 'empty' ? My heart's not beating at a regular pace, my brain is not functioning like usual to tell me what to do, my body just won't move an inch but tears kept flowing down my cheeks. I can't think of a reason why i feel this way, all i can do is escape into another world trying to hide.
There are a hundred things going on in my head but i cannot tell which one is correct and which is not. Does this things bother me at all? Yes it does but i can't explain..i just feel so empty and disappointed and i have noone to turn to..noone for answers, noone to lean onto.. =( I hate feeling the way i am, i hate myself for being so. I keep blaming myself, telling myself it's always me..This way i can still save your perfectness in my life. I don't mind letting it always my fault because no matter what . .... ... .... is a promise i intend to keep for a long long time.
Dont ask
Do not think
Just let it be
Time will sort it out
LUCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment